Last Will and Testament
What is a Testament?
A Testament is your Preamble–a statement of your Christian faith in your will. It is a wonderful gift–an opportunity to leave your thoughts and parting words. In such a difficult time for your loved ones, this can be sucha comfort and powerful reassurance of your faith and belief in your witness of the resurrection. Your Preamble to your will can be as simple as your favorite Bible passage, a personal story or a quote.
This very emotional time for your loved ones is an opportunity for your words of faith to be their most powerful. It may be an opportunity for someone to further seek or renew their own relationship with God.
When to change your will or trust
You should consider reviewing and amending your will under the following circumstances:
- A move to another state
- Acquisition of real estate or other assets in another state
- The death of a named guardian
- Named executor unable to serve
- Children grown/independent
- Family changes: births, marriage, divorce, deaths
- Change in financial situation
- Change in heirs' situation or their incapacity
- Change in tax law
- Update charitable interests
Upcoming Sardis EventsView All
February 26, 2020
View event info
Service OpportunitiesView All
Panama City Mission Trip
We will be working with The Fuller Center Disaster ReBuilders in Panama City, Florida (April 26-May 1)
Room In The Inn
Room in the Inn is looking for a few good men and women!