Covid-19 Response Updates
"The church is not just a building" has been running through our minds during this time as, after much thought, prayer, and discernment, we have made the difficult but necessary decision to suspend all church activities until further notice. Ministry continues at Sardis Presbyteian, it just looks a little different in our new virtual reality. Please note some of these updates:
- Sardis Presbyterian Church has moved to online worship on Sundays at 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. on Facebook. You do not need an account to watch the live videos. If you do not have an account, you will be promted to create one, just click on the blue link that says "Not Now" and you will be able to see our content.
- The Church Office is currently closed to help do our part against the spread of COVID-19. The church staff will be working remotely. Should you need to speak with someone on staff, you may send us a general email at email@example.com. Individual staff email addresses may be found here. You may also call the church office at 704.366.1854 and leave a message. We are actively monitoring voicemail messages. Mail will also be collected daily. Peace be with you as we find new ways to praise, learn, love, serve, share, and witness together.
- The church has suspended all in-person gatherings. Your small groups are encouraged to meet through virtual means such as Zoom. Check out these tips on how to use Zoom.
- Preschool Chapel will be held via Zoom on Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. Email Sarah Dianne to get the meeting code to join.
- Elementary Story Exploration will be held via Zoom on Wednesdays at 2:00 p.m. Email Sarah Dianne to get the meeting code to join.
- Lenten Bible Study will be held via Zoom on Thursdays at 11:00 a.m. email Katie Harrington for an updated Zoom link or check out the weekly email each Wednesday.
- Assistance for at-risk adults is available! Please refer to our weekly emails for more information on how to receive help or on how you can volunteer.
- Are you receiving our weekly emails? The Sardis Weekly is sent on Wednesday mornings and contains important updates and information on how to connect. Our Sunday Bulletin email is sent Sunday mornings and contains information on how to join us for online worship, a link to download the bulletin, and church announcements. To receive our weekly emails, please email Nikki Bolton.
- Stay connected on social media! Now more than ever is a time to connect with each other and our faith community.
- You can still uphold the ministry of Sardis Presbyterian with your gifts, as you are able in your own circumstance.
- TEXT Sardis+amount to 73256
- ONLINE from your computer or smart phone, you can give here
- CHURCH LIFE APP on your smat phone. Download the app
- MAIL in your gift to 6100 Sardis Road, Charlotte, NC 28270