Virtual Sunday School
Coordinator(s) / Contact(s):
We are back to our regular Sunday School program for this Fall, in a new way! Some classes will be meeting on Zoom, some are remaining in touch with one another in other ways. Here are the classes meeting via Zoom at 10:00 a.m. each Sunday (except High School Youth will be meeting at noon):
- Adult Bible Study for Women | All ages of women are welcome to join and engage in a focused study. Contact Pat Campbell if you are interested in joining.
- Adult Reading for Reformed Reflection | We will be tackling the topic of racism through PCUSA resources. Contact John Todd or Dale LeCount if you are interested in joining.
- Adult Salty Fish Fellowship | This group gathers to support one another through fellowship, service, and study about the intersection of the Bible and current events. All are welcome. Contact Anne Shoaf or Martha Ellen Ingles for any questions.
- Adult Feasting on the Word | Join one of the pastors as we dig deeper into the lectionary text of the day. We will typically be focusing on the text for the sermon, so come ready for some Bible study and conversation! Contact Katie Harrington if you are interested in joining.
- Children's Sunday School | Children K-5 are invited to join us for Sunday School programming. If you are interested in joining, or your family would prefer to do Sunday School with no screen, contact Sarah Dianne Jones.
- Middle School Sunday School | Youth in 6th-8th grade are invited to join us for Sunday School programming. Contact Adrian Martin if you are interested in joining.
- High School Sunday School | Youth in 9th-12th grade are invited to join us for Sunday School programming at 12:00 p.m. each Sunday. Contact Adrian Martin if you are interested in joining.