We aim to give children a church home where they can explore and grow in faith. We seek to provide meaningful, age-appropriate ministry opportunities for your children and the whole family.
We have exciting and engaging Sunday School classes for our youngest disciples meeting at 10:00 a.m.
- Preschoolers will meet in the Children’s Library to explore Bible stories through art, storytelling, and games.
- Kindergarten – 2nd Grade will meet in Room 206 with Diane and Mike Strawn where they will learn about amazing stories Jesus told.
- 3rd – 5th Graders will meet in Room 207 with Deborah Barkley and Kathy Simpson as they dig into the stories presented by the lectionary.
WAM (Worship, Arts & Music)
Children grades K-5th are invited to join us at 6:00 – 7:30pm for Sunday evening programming and dinner! Each Sunday, children gather for music, activities, fun, and lots of laughter! Our children will prepare to sing on October 8th in the 11am worship service as well as a luncheon following worship. They will also prepare to lead both worship services for Children’s Sabbath on October 22nd. The rest of the semester will be spent in art, music, games centered around how we are all created in God’s image.
- 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. we will enjoy dinner together in the Education Hall.
- 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. we’ll have a time of music, storytelling, art, cooking, and more!