Supporting current and future generations of Sardis beyond the annual giving and budget, the Sardis Gift Trust is an endowment fund administered by the Sardis Gift Trust Commission subject to the ultimate direction and authority of the Session.
The Sardis Gift Trust is comprised of multiple funds within the following main categories:
- Faith Formation and Christian Vocation
- Benevolence / Outreach
- Property and Transportation
Planned legacy giving often takes many forms, can occur during any phase of life and in any amount.
Opportunities for Giving:
- Direct Contributions – cash, appreciated securities, real estate or other properties
- Insurance Policies – name Sardis Presbyterian Church as a beneficiary or owner of a policy
- Retirement Assets – name Sardis Presbyterian Church as a beneficiary of a retirement plan
- Estate Bequests – can be a specific gift, a set percentage or the residual balance
*This list is not exhaustive and various options have different tax implications. Please consult with your financial, tax and/or legal counsel to determine the best option specific to your situation.
The Sardis Gift Trust Commission | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 704-366-1854